Friday, December 18, 2009

So. Much.Stuff.

I have 1.5 years to plan everything, and already it feels like I'm behind! There's so much to think about... Should we decide on a guest list then find a venue that accommodates everyone, or should we find a venue we like THEN decide on a guest list? Should the centerpieces be candles, flowers, or candles AND flowers? And invitations... so many options (pocket, square, boxes, folded...)! I have trouble deciding what I want to eat for dinner. Seriously. This is nuts. Band, DJ, or iPod playlist? It goes on and on... The last few days have been basically about immersing myself in all things "wedding". At least now, I have a better idea of what's out there and what I don't like. But if I have to spend another hour staring at invitations in slightly different shades of ivory, I may just end up making a Facebook event invite for the wedding.

One thing at a time. One foot in front of the other. Breathe in and out. Ok. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment