Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yay for friends!

So one of my good friends got engaged on Christmas (Congrats again, Kelly!) and I got to see another good friend who lives out of town yesterday (Hi, Lorin!). It's been a really exciting time. I've felt somewhat like I haven't really gotten much done on the wedding since I can't book anything for another few months, but talking with Lorin made me realize that even though it's not all concrete yet, I've already gotten a lot planned. I have the big picture, some venues are scoped out, invitations are coming together (I'm designing them myself), and I tried on wedding dresses for the first time today! It was pretty awesome, and it reinforced what I thought I was looking for in a wedding dress.

So here's to a productive 2010! Hopefully when school starts up again next week (uggghhhhh!!!) I'll have some peace of mind knowing that things are well on their way.

Happy 2010 everyone! Be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Ana! Anytime you feel like you haven't gotten much done, just think of how much more ahead of the game you are than me and that should make you feel better! I hope you had a good New Years!

    ReplyDelete