Sunday, January 10, 2010

See ya, Wedding Planning. It was fun while it lasted.

So I've been working on a continuing project for the last week: graduating. School started again last Monday, and has successfully reclaimed me as its workhorse. I did, however, go down fighting. I stayed up way too late most nights to work on different designs for invitations and response cards with Photoshop. (It probably took so long just because I was figuring out how to work with PS since I just got it on Wednesday.) Now, it's Sunday and I have a ton of work to do; so, of course, I'm blogging. Such is life.

I've got a crazy-busy school semester ahead of me, but I know I won't be able to totally set aside wedding planning. Since I did so much during the break, though, now I can focus what little time I do have to plan. Thank goodness I have so much time and a great support system to help along the way!

Ok. Back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment