Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dear Double Sticks....

We did it! We finally finished our classes and can now venture out into the pseudo real world of PT! Such an amazing feeling to know that it's behind us and we made it through to the other side. Still kind of unbelievable, actually...

Ok, so you all saw me cry plenty Thursday night, but in case you still didn't know: I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH! Seriously. We've been on this roller coaster together for the last 2 years and I couldn't have chosen better people to share that with. You guys kept me sane when I honestly thought I was losing my mind. The way we rally behind each other really shows me who we are. We take care of each other. I say this in present tense, because we're here. I'm here. For good. If anyone ever needs anything ever ever, I'm here. And the best part about it is that I know those feelings are reciprocated. We're the kind of close that doesn't go away. And if nothing else, see you all at graduation!!!!

Here are some pictures of some of my most memorable moments over the last couple of years that you were a part of. It was crazy looking back at pictures of the first summer, knowing how I never thought we would actually get to where we are now. And in less than 1 year, we will be Doctors of Physical Therapy! Woo-hoo!


P.S. - I love my paper plate award: Most Likely to Update Blog During Class! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment