Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun times...!

So I'm taking a break from practicing for my practical tomorrow morning (accepting happy thoughts from everyone, by the way) to say how excited I am that Tim's sister, and my practically-already-sister, is engaged!! Congratulations to Kate and Kevin!!! They're such a great couple in addition to being wonderful people individually, and I couldn't possibly be more excited that not only am I going to officially become a part of their family but that we're also going to be planning one of the biggest days of our lives together! This very exciting and happy news definitely came at a good time, as school seems to be sucking every last ray of :) out of my life lately. It definitely helped to remind me that there is a life outside of MCG's School of Allied Health Sciences building. (To all my classmates reading this: Seriously. It exists. Just ask someone who's not in PT school... if you ever come across someone who's not in PT school...) As the next few days approach, I just need to do what I can and remember that this does not define me. School is a part of me, but not the whole of me. Happy things happen, and THAT is what I'm about. I've got a fiancé who I love more than anything, a great and supportive family (including Tim's family), amazing friends, a super adorable guinea pig and the cutest puppy ever. I don't know where I'd be without any one of them, and I'm so blessed to have them all in my life. And that is what is keeping me going. I'll do my best and live to fight another day because I have them standing with me just as I stand with them. No matter what.

Congratulations, again, Kate and Kevin!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)..... (You get the picture. But in case you don't, here are a few pictures of some awesome people!)

No comments:

Post a Comment