Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's finally March!

March is finally here. This means warmer weather, Spring Break around the corner, and the stressful nearing of the end of the semester. In wedding talk, however, it means I get to start the process of booking the church and setting an actual date for the wedding! I am so looking forward to being able to tell people an exact date, rather than a month we have in mind.

I've been getting the "How's wedding planning going?" question a lot in the last few weeks. The answer is: It's not. School has effectively executed a hostile takeover of my life. As I write this, I'm taking a break from editing a paper, writing another paper, working on a project, working on another project, and miscellaneous studying. It's really starting to pile up. What bothers me most about this, though, is that I know the quality of my work can't be the best because I'm having to divert attention from each item to accomplish all of them. Turning in mediocre work stresses me out. Hopefully, I'll find some time during the next couple of months to work on the wedding and spend time with friends. Having a life outside of MCG is pivotal to my sanity.

Here's hoping the next few months go off without a hitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment