Friday, June 11, 2010

Engagement Pictures!!!

Josh/Scot finished creating his masterpieces, so now I get to share them with you! They turned out SO GREAT! Seriously. I love everything about them. They're so natural. We didn't ever really pose for any of the pictures, we just walked and talked and laughed and were us. And he did such a wonderful job of capturing that.

Here are just a few of my favorites... Pretty much randomly chosen because they're ALL my favorites! :) Check out my Facebook page for the rest of them!








So so so so happy with them. Can't wait to hang a few on my wall and incorporate them into the wedding planning!!  I love that Josh was able to take these for us. It really made us so much more comfortable in front of the camera. If you know me, you know how awkward I can be. Especially when someone's staring at me! So it really made it easier and more relaxed knowing that our friend was on the other side of the lens. 

Joshua Lucas.... you're awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment