Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dress Your Wedding

Just thought I'd share this with you because I thought it was sooo funny! David's Bridal's website has this link where you can create your bridal party and dress them up! Neither my dress nor my bridesmaids' dresses are from David's Bridal, but I couldn't resist creating a "close-enough" representation just for fun -- with the exception of my dress, which DOES NOT resemble the dress in the picture! The funniest part to me is figuring out which bridesmaid is which! Haha! There are very limited options for the actual person, so sometimes the differences were made to just be able to differentiate between the girls! Check out our wedding website to see if you can tell them apart! AnaAndTim.OurWedding.com The colors, people, and flowers aren't quite right, but you get the idea. :)


Thanks for showing me this, Kate! It definitely kept me entertained for a while over the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that's hilarious! I like the cheek bones. Haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, right? they kinda look like zombies to me.. haha!

    ReplyDelete