Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hi, Me!

I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. It's amazing what being away from the stresses of the classroom can do for you! I didn't even realize how often I was having headaches until I stopped having them. I'm back to my generally happy self - less negative, more positive. My use of :) in texts and emails has even increased! It hit me over the weekend that I started to recognize myself again, and I really missed me.

Over the weekend, one of my oldest friends got married! It was a beautiful wedding and Kelly was glowing! I was very excited to see her so happy. It was so fun to spend a weekend with my girls and my fiancé celebrating such a wonderful event. We ate, danced, laughed, and ate some more. It was a perfect weekend.



I'll be heading back to Augusta this weekend for a fun-filled wedding planning weekend. Meeting with my coordinators, Carol and Dianne, catching up with my parents about a few things, and trying on the shoes that my mom found for my wedding day! Hope they work out!! :)

1 comment:

  1. So I was creeping and just now saw this post!! How did I miss this before?? I am so honored! Wow I can't believe that was over 7 months ago.. time flies! Your turn now!!

    ReplyDelete