Sunday, November 14, 2010

Down to the Details

For the most part, all the big stuff is decided on and booked and done. The only big thing that continues to elude me is the whole music thing. For some reason, anyone related to music in any way has decided to only occasionally semi-respond to my emails and/or phone calls. Come on, guys. You're supposed to be professionals. *sigh* Hopefully I'll be able to nail something down soon. Beyond that, we're really just working out the details now. It's crazy that we're at that point already! Hopefully it'll be pretty smooth sailing from here! Some of the details we're working on now are the wording of the invitations, finalizing the menu, finalizing the centerpieces, how we want to arrange the ceremony and reception, and choosing linens for the tables. With every item I cross off my to-do list, I can picture the day that much more clearly. I just want the day to be here and get married and dance and have fun! I'm excited to keep moving forward and piece the details of the day together. And even more excited that it's just over 6 months away!

No comments:

Post a Comment