Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sick day. :(

I've been dealing with a cold all week and finally my voice is entirely gone on top of all the other cold symptoms. So, my CI told me to take the day off and hopefully tomorrow I'll at least feel better even if I don't yet sound it. But now I'm stuck at home in bed feeling yucky with nothing really to do all day. My plan: to catch up on TV shows as I fall in and out of drug induced sleep. Here's an update on some wedding plans:

We finally picked out wedding invitations! Yay! I'm excited about them. And we chose the fabric/color of the sashes for the chairs for the reception, so now we can turn our attention to napkins and tablecloths. Programs are pretty much done, just need to wait until it's closer to the wedding to print them. Found the ribbon for the cake and bouquets and my veil is pretty much done! I think my mom is putting off finishing it b/c she really wants me to wear it differently from how I want to wear it. We'll see. Now that I have my shoes I'll go try on the whole ensemble and we can try the veil both ways to see which I like better.

I've been playing with how I want to wear my hair. I've found some pictures of what I think would work well, and I'm really looking forward to trying them out when I get back home. I had my hair cut to a bob last year right before we got engaged, so it's just now getting past my shoulders. Still trying to figure out the music thing. I didn't appreciate the attitude that accompanied the Augusta Symphony Orchestra's string quartet and I've been directed to another organization so we'll see how that goes. DJs are crazy expensive. I've been in contact with one who is more reasonably priced but he hasn't really been returning my last couple of emails, so we'll see how it goes. That's pretty much it. Not too much going on lately. I'm definitely looking forward to being back in Augusta permanently so things can keep moving more consistently.

And now it's nap time. Hope this made sense. I'm kind of out of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment